Home Information and Amenities
Eagle Lake frontage
Walking Distance to Sir Sam's Ski
3,700 sq. ft
• Walking Distance to Sir Sam's
• 180ft Eagle Lake Beach Shore Frontage; dock; sunset views
• Mature Level Treed Lot; landscaped grounds
• Set on private Cul-de-sac
• 3,700sq. ft custom-built home; recently updated
• 5 Bedrooms (3 upper, 2 lower)
• 2.5 Bathrooms (1.5 upper, 1 lower)
• 2 Granite Fireplaces
• Lower level finished rec room with bar
• Oversized Double Garage
• Paved driveway
• Finished out building (bunkie/workshop)
Why Eagle Lake?
Nestled among the two lake chain of Eagle Lake and Moose Lake, the community of Eagle Lake is truly a four season destination. Summer time? Enjoy boating, watersports, swimming, or just relaxing on your dock. Or ride the mountain biking trails at Sir Sam's. Winter? Walk over to Sir Sam's Ski and ride the slopes. Or set out on your snowmobile and explore the vast network of trails. No matter what time of year, there are no shortage of culinary, adventure, and entertainment experiences around the Haliburton Highlands!
The Beer Store
Sir Sam's Ski Ride
Eagle Lake Country Market, LCBO, Gas Station
If you are planning a tour, click the 'Directions' link on the map above.
NOTE: The property is so unique that it is listed differently on Google Maps!
On Google Maps, the street is displayed as "Beach Crescent, Dysart et al, ON."
The property address is "1035 Regency Dr, Dysart and Others ON" on the Apple 'Maps' app.